The Residental Clinician provides supervision to residential staff while developing staff skills in responding to complex issues such as co-occurring disorders, substance abuse and trauma. The Residential Clinician will conduct assessments and provide therapeutic services to residents requiring additional support as a result of co-occurring disorders and/or traumas. Minimum Education Required
Master's Degree Responsibilities
- Provide focused leadership, support and supervision for clinical staff within the team.
- Must oversee the collection of information needed for the assessment and for the development of the clinical formulation.
- Responsible for the development of treatment plans in collaboration with the person served.
- Demonstrate a proactive commitment to maintaining effective communication with staff and customers to facilitate and promote effective working relationships and customer service
- Ensure that clinical services are being delivered and documented in accordance with Advocates clinical philosophy and all licensing and regulatory bodies.
- Provide feedback to the Clinical Director and generate reports as necessary to maintain satisfactory compliance standards.
- Maintain professional, pleasant and helpful demeanor at all times
- Ensure all paperwork, reports, trainings are up to date and completed within the Divisions expected timelines.
- Liaison to other community providers, related agencies and develop community resources, as needed.
- Attends and actively participates in all supervisions and staff meetings.
- Attend trainings as assigned; maintain necessary certifications and licenses.
- Ensure that clients are treated with dignity and respect in accordance with Advocates Human Rights Policy.
- Adhere to all principles related to the Advocates Way.
- Perform all duties in accordance with the agencys policies and procedures.
- Strictly follow all agency Performance Standards.
At Advocates, the health and safety of the people in our care, our employees, and the broader community is our top priority. Effective October 18, 2021, Advocates will require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e. both doses of Pfizer or Moderna, or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson.) Advocates is committed to cultivating a diverse and welcoming community where everyone feels respected and valued. Advocates fosters a culture of inclusion that celebrates and promotes diversity along multiple dimensions, including race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, partnered status, age, national origin, socioeconomic status, religion, ability, culture, and experience.
- Masters degree in social work, mental health counseling, or related field and eligibility, state of MA, licensure as a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Rehabilitation Counselor, or Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor (LADC I) within two years of hre. Minimum of one year experience in residential and supervisor settings strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Strongly prefer a candidate that will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populationsOutstanding reasoning and problem solving abilities
- Ability to read and write English and communicate effectively in the primary language of the program to which he/she is assigned
- Must have valid drivers license and access to an insured auto.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High energy level, superior interpersonal skills and ability to function in a team atmosphere.
- Commitment to Advocates values and mission.
Apply Now! ()
Broadcast via Social Network Connect With Us! Job Locations US-MA-Hudson Minimum Education Required Master's Degree Job ID Type Regular Full-Time Number of Hours Per Week 40