RLDatix who have recently acquired Allocate Software, are a leading provider of software technology into the Healthcare, Government and Commercial sectors.Allocate Software has been designing innovative products to optimise complex organisations since 1991. We have taken expertise from a number of industries and applied this to the specific issues and complexity of healthcare. Today we focus on delivering software tools to help healthcare institutions manage their staff safely and efficiently so that they can deliver exceptional care to all their patients. We have customers in 11 countries, with greater than 1 million people deployed using our software in over 800 organisations. Role Summary
The Junior IT Support or Associate Support Consultant as we call it is part of the Customer Support team, and there is a requirement to ensure the right processes, people and technology are in place to provide a 'first class' service that is seamlessly integrated with the wider business.Customer Support is the first point of contact for our customers and it plays a vital role in ensuring that requests are handled efficiently and professionally and are escalated to the right resolver group.Responsibilities:
- Provide the initial point of contact for our customers.
- Answer incoming calls from customers.
- Manage incoming requests from the Customer Portal.
- Log and manage all incidents via the Service Management Tool ensuring case detail is accurate and steps to reproduce the fault are included.
- Escalate incidents to the appropriate resolver group.
- Provide customers with timely updates to their cases in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Develop strong customer relationships through direct communication to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively review customer accounts and manage their own case queue in line with Service Desk procedures.
- Escalate high priority issues to Line Management.
- Update and propose new knowledgebase articles.
- Complete regular tasks in line with Service Desk procedures.
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved.
- Work with all areas of the business as required to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the promotion of new developments and applications ensuring customers are always aware of latest functionality and products available.
- Monitor integrity/status of customer sites (usage, revisions, views, reporting) ensuring Customers business requirements are maintained to the highest level.
Key Performance Measures:
- Customer satisfaction - Measured using the Key Performance Indicators for Customer Success.
- Service Desk - Measured using the Key Performance Indicators for the Service Desk.
£1000 joining bonus