Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. They provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
- Conduct negative news search on existing clients, based on a consistent methodology.
- Ensure compliance per guideline from Global Financial Crime, with a strong control mindset.
- Handle queries and provide support to the Sales team. Communicate timely and effectively with Sales.
- Assist to monitor sales teams progress and completion of Annual Portfolio Review.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor s degree required.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin/Cantonese.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in CDD a plus.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work in a top-tier global investment bank
- The opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals
- The career development opportunities with attractive salary
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse background to apply.