Gastroenterology opening in Utica, New York. Leading Gastroenterology Practice
Digestive Disease Medicine of Central New York, LLP is recruiting a Gastroenterologist (GI) to join its extremely successful practice due to practice growth and retirement. The physicians enjoy an income in the MGMA 90th plus percentile. You will be busy immediately while being part of a collegial group in a truly beautiful office setting.
- State-of-the-art award-winning endoscopy center with in-house anesthesia, pathology lab, CAT scanner, and infusion suite
- Clinical Trials
- Join seven Gastroenterologists and eight advanced practitioners
- Advanced Practitioners take first call leading to a better quality of life
- Large, established referral base with a service area of nearly 1 million people
- No eus advanced endoscopy required
- The group will also consider candidates who desire a GI hospitalist position
- State-of-the-art new hospital opening in 2023
- Compensation earnings in the 90th percentile Full benefits partnership track position as soon as one year
Take advantage of a lower cost of living much lower than many Northeastern cities. Enjoy a rewarding lifestyle in a safe community to raise family. Access to excellent schools, affordable homes, as well as a lot of recreational amenities. This four-season climate offers various activities year-round.
- Located in Mohawk Valley at the foot of the Adirondack Mountains provides numerous opportunities for hunting, fishing, and outdoor activities. Social amenities include the theater, great restaurants, and minor league professional sports.
- The New Hartford school system ranks in the top 10% of all schools in the state of New York and is recognized as one of the best school systems in the United States.
- The region is currently undergoing a technology boom but maintains its desirable features including the absence of any snarling traffic.
- Located just a morning's drive from Philadelphia, New York City, and Boston.
There may be a number of Gastroenterology positions available however, few will offer the collegiality, the amount of cases available for professional satisfaction, an outstanding area to call home, and financial rewards not possible with other practices.
Interested candidates, please contact:
Click Here to Apply (call/text)
Click Here to Apply /> Click Here to Apply