Well established law firm based in Skipton requires an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy and expanding firm. This role is working mainly in their Litigation department but also providing assistance where needed across the firm (including providing holiday cover for existing secretaries) across the firm in other departments including mainly Property and Private Client.
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary.
- Experience of typing digital dictation (preferably BigHand).
- A minimum of 60 wpm touch typing speed (a typing test will be conducted at interview).
- Experience of working in a Lexcel and CQS accredited firm preferred.
- Excellent client care and team working skills.
Excellent salary package, dependant on experience. Candidates seeking part time hours will also be considered.