Hospitalist opening in , New York.
- Location: Upstate New York (20 mins west from New Rochelle, NY)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Nocturnist / Hospitalist
- Requirements: NY license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: 14-shifts/month (preferred) Will work w/ whatever availability you can provide
- Hours: (7am-7pm) OR (7pm-7am)
- PROCEDURES REQUIRED: central lines, intubations, vent management
- EMR: Cerner
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $25,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a 532-bed medical center in the greater Westchester County, New York. As of right now, they are currently taking immediate considerations for board-certified Internists to join their clinical staff as a locum tenens. Both day and night shifts are available. Client is flexible and will use whatever availability you can provide but 14-shifts/month are preferred.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.