Are you a Machine Operator? Looking for a new career? Good prospects then read on
If so we have the opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Machine Operator to work in a bright modern factory in New Milton.
As the Machine operator you will be operating a semi-automated welding machines to ensure the products are assembly with tight seals. The products are used in the food/beverage and medical/pharmaceutical industry using basic hand tools, power tools and machine operating. Training will be provided however we are looking for some previous machine operation back ground in setting or operation.
Main Duties are:
- Ensure all company standards and Health and Safety protocols are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to documented process controls at all times.
- To operate machinery effectively to ensure conformity of product to company quality requirements.
- To assemble product effectively
- To ensure a positive and methodical approach is taken to all manufacturing tasks within the area
Working hours are 7:30am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday, with a half day finish on a Friday. There is free parking on site and a well-stocked unmanned canteen. My Client also have a gym on-site too as your disposal as they love to promote a healthy work-life balance! They also offer workers a great pension scheme too and genuine scope for career progression. The hourly rate is up to £12.50 per hour with the chance of overtime.
We are looking to speak with candidates who are motivated and determined as well as having a positive, enthusiastic and respectful personality. You will be working with a fantastic group of experienced production workers.
If you have got a positive attitude a great work ethic and want a opportunity at a permanent job within a friendly factory we want to hear from you. CLICK APPLY today!
FPR Group are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.