Oncology-Medical Oncology opening in , Illinois. CompHealth is assisting a cancer center in Illinois with their search for a BE/BC medical oncologist with a special interest in breast cancer care. Join this oncology group that provides comprehensive oncology and hematology outpatient services in a state-of-the-art cancer center, with consultative inpatient and general call services to 1 hospital. This position will be eligible to apply for an academic appointment. You will work a Monday to Friday daytime schedule from 8 am to 5 pm or similar hours with a shared call.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also be offered a bonus plan, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Jim Rowinski at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply All inquiries are confidential.
- Seeking breast-focused oncologist
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient duties
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule
- Shared call of approximately 1:6
- Teaching hospital
- Will consider 2021 fellows with breast experience
- Located 90 minutes from Chicago
- Low cost of living area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail