Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Louisville, Kentucky.
New Psychiatry Openings in Beautiful Kentucky!
Come join our team of highly motivated and caring professionals dedicated to delivering care that changes people s lives. Here we focus on career development and go above and beyond to support you in meeting our mission. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about a career in the heart of Kentucky.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides psychiatric clinical services to adults, including evaluation, follow-up, medication, emergency/crisis intervention, telephone consultation, etc.
- Provides clinical consultation and collaboration with SCS mental health, CD, and/or DD staff.
- Oversees the quality of psychiatric care administered to adults through direct observation of clinicians, case review, interdepartmental communication, consultation with health care professionals outside the organization, etc.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings and provides input regarding resource management, staffing, current and proposed policy and procedure.
- Provides consultation services for families, network agencies, and community practitioners.
- Assists Vice President of Medical Services in developing system-wide policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements clinical programs and policies to improve the facility s quality of services.
- Facilitates efforts to obtain and maintain JCAHO accreditation by ensuring accurate documentation is recorded and maintained.
- Provides staff training on relevant medical topics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- D., including completion of internship and psychiatric residency.
- Special training in adult psychiatry.
- Kentucky medical license.
- Eligible to be board certified in adult psychiatry.
- Federal narcotics license.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Six months in structured experiential learning (e.g., practicum or learning lab) in the field of psychiatry.