KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to understand and communicate in English proficiently to interact with guests and associates.
- Must be able to operate the property management system technology. Requires the ability to work through all shift reports and performing the audit function when necessary and assigned.
- Ability to understand and follow documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to complete routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply good judgment at all times.
- Ability to deal with problems, address and solve guest-related issues.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to remain stationary; navigate the hotel; handle, reach, and detect objects, tools, and controls and detect scent and sounds.
- Frequently required to bend and position self to access low areas.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move laundry and dishes up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally must be able to push/pull carts weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Occasionally required to traverse heights and remain stabilize while doing so.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate frequently works in outside weather conditions (depending on hotel).
- The associate occasionally works in wet humid conditions (non-weather related), near moving mechanical parts, in the presence fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electical shock.
- The work environment will typically be at moderate to loud noise levels.
- The associate may be asked to travel to help additional locations within a reasonable geography.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ESA Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of ESA Management, LLC to treat applicants and associates in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, age (as defined under applicable law), national origin or ancestry, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.