Our client believes nurseries are more important than ever before. As well as being crucial years for a child's development and preparation for life in the modern world, they also create a place for families to come together.
Our client has gone to great lengths to create an inspiring environment that ensures the best possible start for children and feels like a home-from-home for families and their team members.
Our client is based in a period building in the Jewellery Quarter which is packed full of features, including a dedicated expressive arts studio and a large garden space, complete with a fire pit, chicken run and planting area.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Manager.
Nursery Manager - Key Responsibilities
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Develop and maintain highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority departments, regulatory bodies and other agencies.
- Manage the occupancy to ensure it shows growth and meets the business aims.
- Maintain accurate accounts for the nursery and produce management information in accordance with company procedures.
- Manage, monitor and control budgets and maintain petty cash systems.
- Identify training needs, develop a training plan and evaluate training undertaken by staff.
- What can we offer you?
- -£28,000 - £36,000 annual salary + performance related bonus of up to 20% of base salary
- -Up to 34 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) to start (rises with length of service)
- -Free daily lunch and drinks
- -Personal development fund of £100 per year
- -Funding and paid time off for Level 3/EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership training- Professional development, specialisms, coaching and mentoring through their Academy
- -Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave pay for all team members after 2 years continuous service with our client.
- -5 days full sick pay and, depending on individual circumstances, we may offer up to 5 days discretionary leave.
- -Paid training including 2 inset days per year
- -Childcare discount of 25%
- -Emergency childcare: 6 back-up childcare days in any of our nurseries.
- There's more...
- -Round the world trip and 2 weeks additional holiday for 5 years service
- -Amazing wellbeing benefits including one wellbeing week per term, Headspace premium membership, free counselling, 10% ClassPass membership discount, hardship fund.
- -Season pass loan and cycle to work scheme
- -Promotion opportunities in a fast-growing company
- -Brilliant team culture, parties and celebrations