Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in , Kansas.
OBGYN needed $400,000 before loans or incentives
- Unique position with University Health system where you get as much OB as you want and aren t expected to teach, unless desired
- Join established provider group with EPIC EMR and specialized OB staff, while still maintaining a quality of life with over 7 weeks PTO and 24/7 Anesthesia coverage
- Level II Nursery with access to a larger NICU if needed. We care for most babies born after 35 weeks.
ALL Provider benefits covered here
- Educational Options: College town with multiple school options- NO ZONING, choose your school! Maintain your autonomy while remaining a few hours from the Rockies!
- Hunter s Paradise: Outdoor-Oriented Community Two Large Lakes for Boating and Fishing
- Low cost of Living + Student Loan Reimbursement: Wipe out your Debt and build your Resume
Natural Born Leader? Financially motivated? Want more time off? Please contact Lane Willhite at Click Here to Apply or email at Click Here to Apply
Please Reference 1214