Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Lebanon, Kentucky. CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Kentucky with their search for an obstetrics/gynecology physician. The facility needs an additional physician to help meet an increase in patient volume. The incoming physician will join 2 OB/GYNs on staff, and they will continue using locums coverage to have a call of 1:4. This hospital-employed practice is known for quality care and the customer service they provide. The hospital does not have a NICU, however, they have a pediatrician who is a neonatologist who helps assist with high-risk patients and baby.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with production bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 25 days of vacation plus holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, 1 week of CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other OB/GYN job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Strong financial package
- Loan repayment available
- Join a busy hospital-based group
- Skilled nurses on staff at the practice
- Call of 1:4
- Hospital does 300 to 325 yearly per deliveries
- Neonatologist assists with high-risk patients and baby
- Located 1 hour from Louisville and Lexington
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail