Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Powell, Tennessee. An established and reputable multispecialty group in Tennessee needs 2 additional OB/GYNs due to growth. They have office space ready and available. The incoming physician will see both inpatient and outpatient cases. The hospital has a da Vinci robot and robotics will be required for this opportunity. If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to or you obtain one.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive salary plus incentive. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical debt assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Knoxville, TN is in the beautiful foothills of Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee. It has a metropolitan population of about 600,000 and offers extensive water sports and hiking. A wonderful symphony orchestra and art museum provide great additions to what Knoxville has to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Toth directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Competitive salary plus incentive opportunity
- Join a busy multispecialty group
- Looking for 2 OB/GYNs
- Office space is currently available
- Robotics required
- Located in the beautiful foothills of Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail