Accountable Recruitment are working with a well established SME based near Ormskirk for a Part time Finance Director. Managing a team of 2 you will be responsible for providing the board with key financial information whilst implementing a clear strategic view.This is an extremely hands-on role as there is a very small transactional finance team and so requires an experienced and qualified Finance Director to develop and mentor, as well as support the senior management team.Key day to day duties will include:
- Responsible for overseeing a finance department of 2.
- Work closely with the MD on all financial matters to support the business strategies.
- Manage cash flow and working capital management.
- Overseeing the monthly management accounts.
- Manage the budget process and forecasting.
- Oversee payroll.
- Provide monthly and yearly accounts to board.
- Responsible for dealing with the banks, funders and auditors.
- Ensure compliance with tax and finance regulations.
The successful candidate will:- be ACA or ACCA qualified with previous audit experience- have strong cash and stakeholder managementFor more information please contact Paul Roberts on