Are you looking to work for a flexible and caring employer who focuses on team support and working collaboratively together on a high-volume payroll?
The client is flexible for the right Candidate. You will be working with a positive bunch of people who are passionate about their jobs and enjoy going into work.
Experience in Payroll is essential and will suit someone who enjoys engaging with people.
Duties will include:
- Calculating maternity/paternity leave
- Processing starters and leavers
- Managing sickness absence
- Gathering details from line managers
- Inputting of key information into IRIS
- Dealing with Pensions
- Liaising with line Managers
- Answering general payroll queries
- Produce monthly staff lists and generate reports as required