Join the Fluke team as an organized and driven Payroll Specialist. This role will coordinate timely payment and accurate reporting of payroll in compliance with government regulations for Fluke North America.
- Process & review payroll related data to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll for multiple US entities including (but not limited to) new hires, terminations, compensation, time & attendance, benefits, garnishments, and tax.
- Follow established controls throughout the payroll cycle and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain accurate payroll records and reporting.
- Assist with troubleshooting, analysis, research projects, reporting, and audit support as needed.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Cross train and provide coverage for other team members as needed/assigned.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
- One or more years of related experience in payroll.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills; ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- Validated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with payroll software, ADP preferred.
- Occasional extended hours. Minimal travel.
- Ability to prioritize and act in a proactive manner, with flexibility to work extended hours during critical periods such as quarter and year end.
- Flexible, hard-working and shows the ability and desire to progress
Fortives essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. Were a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potentialyour ability to learn, grow, and make a difference.
At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone.
At Fortive, we believe in growth. Were honest about whats working and what isnt, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Ready to move your career forward? Find out more at .
Fluke is leading the world in creating software, test tools and technology that will support customers today and in the future . We are a customer-obsessed market leader with a strong reputation for reliability, quality and safety.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation ( ), Fluke is a global corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. Driven by the successful Fortive Business System, Fluke offers the passion of a startup with the resources of a Fortune 500 company. We are focused on the growth of our individual employees, teams and the Fluke brand.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.