Pediatrics opening in Sheridan, Wyoming. A clinic located in Wyoming is seeking a pediatrician to join their team. They need a new physician to relieve a physician who is retiring. Your schedule will be a 4- or 5-day workweek and you'll see 20 - 35 patients per day on average. A WY license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage with tail, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Sheridan's fabled western history and dramatic mountain vistas meet new west comfort and the serenity of wide-open spaces. Providing history with a view - from Main Street to the magnificent backdrop of the Bighorn Mountains - Sheridan offers modern hospitality with old west charm.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call or text Sean Doton at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number .
- Partnership track
- Well-established, busy private practice
- Relieve retiring physician
- 4- or 5-day workweek
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Licensure and dues paid
- Malpractice with tail
- Unbeatable outdoor recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail