Morgan McKinley is supporting one of London's most established Accounting Practices with over 10 Partners and 150+ staff, in their recruitment for a Personal Tax Senior Manager on a permanent basis, offering an excellent platform for continued development and flexible working.
Working closely with Partners and Directors, as a Private Client Tax Senior Manager you'll be focused on providing advisory services to your own client portfolio, as well as supporting wider team members, whilst you will be tasked with compliance duties too. This Practice has a significant portfolio of non-UK domicile clients who often have an international aspect to their affairs.
Your responsibilities as a Tax Senior Manager will include:
- Management of a portfolio of Personal Tax clientele, including Trusts
- Providing a majority of Tax advisory services whilst maintaining an element of compliance
- Managing the planning, execution of work and billing of your portfolio
- Preparation of tax returns and related papers
- Business development and marketing activities focusing on areas such as selling additional services or onboarding new clients
- Assist in the overall development of the Private Client team and the service offering
Our client is seeking a Personal Tax professional with demonstrable experience in the above areas, and who is CTA, ATT or ACA qualified, as well as previously or currently working in an advisory focused position. You'll be a confident communicator who is able to manage multiple processes at one time, and motivated to build on new and established client relationships.
Does this sound of interest to you? Please apply today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.