Locum Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician - Northampton
Are you currently working as a Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician looking for a new contract role? Are you registered with the GPhC? Do you have an appropriate Accuracy Checking qualification? Want to work for a global pharmaceutical company? If yes then please read on.
Your role as a Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician based in Northampton will involve:
- Providing accurate final checking of all Renal orders (PD, HHD) that contain POM & P (Prescription Only Medicines & Pharmacy medicines) and ancillary items before their dispatch from NDC to patients.
- Ensuring that pharmacy patient dispensing processes are compliant with :
oGPhC (General Pharmaceutical Council)
oRPS (Royal Pharmaceutical Society)
o Companies Pharmacy Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
o Good Documentation Practices (GDocP)
o Good Warehousing Practices (GWP)
- Ensuring all Standards and Guidelines issued by the GPhC and the RPS are met and are implemented as part of their practice.
- Providing technical assistance in the registered pharmacy.
- Supporting the Responsible Pharmacist (RP) as required.
- Ensuring all medication is managed in compliance with the company and Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain processes.
This is a 12 months contract working Monday to Friday 12.00 pm to 8.00 pm. There is a possibility that this role will get extended or go permanent full time but this is all dependent on the individual and business performance.
The PAYE hourly rate is £22.37.
To apply for the role of Locum Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician you will have the following:
- Appropriate pharmaceutical qualification -i.e. BTEC, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Appropriate Accuracy Checking qualification.
- Registered with the GPhC.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don't hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.