Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Columbia, South Carolina
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a successful practice in Columbia, South Carolina.
Here's your chance to become a valued member of a small, collaborative team where you'll receive the perfect blend of clinical support and autonomy to quickly build a loyal patient base of your very own!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full or part-time -incredibly flexible!
- See patients for a mix of Medical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Current providers see around 35 or more patients per day
- Receive extensive support to hit the ground running on day one!
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Lucrative compensation plan including a guaranteed base salary and an incentive-based bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- Relocation assistance available
- Collegial, team-oriented practice with a family-like atmosphere
- Well-established patient volume with growing demand
- Modern office featuring fully equipped, spacious exam rooms
- Well-trained support staff in place ensures a smooth workflow
- Strong patient-focus and community-oriented group
Columbia, South Carolina, is a fantastic place to land! Home to nearly 135,000 people, you'll have everything you could want and need within reach when you relocate to this lively city.
Make yourself right at home in one of Columbia's lovely neighborhoods boasting a welcoming, family-friendly atmosphere. The area is perfect for families offering great schools, plenty to see and doinside and outand all at a cost of living 16 points lower than the national average!
A few fun facts about Columbia, South Carolina...
- It's the capital city of South Carolina.
- Congaree National Park is just 20 miles outside of Columbia and is home to some of the tallest trees east of the Mississippi AND one of the very few places in the world where synchronous fireflies light up all at once!
- Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia has one of the few koala exhibits in the US.
Columbia is also home to miles of paved walking trails and green spaces, including along the Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park. You'll have plenty of dining options to choose from, and of course, numerous historical sites and museums recount early life in the southern states, too.
Day trips to Myrtle Beach along the Atlantic Coast are totally doable since you'll be less than a three hours drive away. AndCharlotte-Douglas International Airportis only 90 minutes north for all of your air travel needs.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at ext 130today. Or email your CV to.
Apply for this job now
- Job Reference: 707113805-2
- Date Posted: 8 September 2022
- Recruiter: myDermRecruiter
- Location: South Carolina
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent