Ketchikan is an Alaskan city facing the Inside Passage, a popular cruise route along the state's southeastern coast. It's known for its many Native American totem poles, on display throughout town. Nearby Misty Fiords National Monument is a glacier-carved wilderness featuring snowcapped mountains, waterfalls and salmon spawning streams. It's also home to rich wildlife including black bears, wolves and bald eagles.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact senior search consultant Linda Jacovino at or email your CV to . All inquiries are confidential.
- Excellent compensation package
- Sign-on and relocation benefit
- Generous loan repayment
- 5 and 4.5-day work weeks alternating
- 34 patient contact hours
- No call
- BC or BE accepted
- Enjoy the best of the great outdoors in The Last Frontier
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail