Apply for this job now
Physician - General Pain Management (Physician )
- Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Job Type
- 1 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
Pain Management opening in Spartanburg, South Carolina. OPEN POSITION:
- Physician, Pain Management
- Medication Management (primary)
- Interventional Procedures (as needed / physician is able to provide)
- Part-Time to Start (1 to 2 Days per Week)
- Option to Increase to Full-Time as Patient Volume Grows
- No On-Call, Evenings, or Weekends
Please note that if the new physician wants to work evenings or weekends, that will be accommodated by the practice.
- Monday through Thursday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Closed Friday/Saturday/Sunday
- Competitive Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Profit-Sharing / Bonuses
- Malpractice Insurance
- Full Benefits for Full-Time
- Package Details Negotiable
Spartanburg, South Carolina
For more than 15 years, this private pain management practice has been located in the heart of Spartanburg, with a mission to ensure each and every patient is able to live their lives pain-free. They utilize medication management, a limited number of interventional procedures, and chiropractic care. They are currently hiring due to a desire to expand the medical side of the practice.
See a variable number of patients per day. Appointments are scheduled according to type of visit, provider preference, and hours being worked; in a typical 8-hour shift, a physician is likely to see 20-30 patients.
All visits are prepped and supported by a dedicated clinical assistant, who is available to help the physician as needed.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- patient evaluations
- specialist referrals
- medication management
- general wellness
If the physician has the necessary experience and/or training to provide interventional procedures, the office s resources include:
- fluoroscopy suite
- pain table
- ultrasound equipment
- RF generator
- digital x-ray
The patient base is currently very small and 90%+ medication management, with limited interventional procedures performed as needed.
There are no on-call duties, nights, or weekends, unless the physician requests to work outside of the listed business hours.
The practice uses the Sevocity EHR.
- South Carolina medical license
- Board Certification or Eligibility, relevant field
- experience or training in general pain management
- experience in and comfort with pain medication management
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at Click Here to Apply or call Click Here to Apply .
Please visit Click Here to Apply to view all available opportunities at CHS Recruiting.
- Job Reference: 701600230-2
- Date Posted: 1 September 2022
- Recruiter: CHS Recruiting
- Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent