seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join a physician in an established, outpatient practice. Historic, offering beautiful waterfront living on the Albemarle Sound, is located 70 miles from Norfolk, VA and 90 miles from North Carolina s Outer Banks.
This opportunity affords a positive work/life balance (schedule flexibility), competitive compensation/benefits, and excellent local specialist support.
- Employment by Medical Group
- Outpatient only
- Established practice with a loyal patient base
- Clinic hours: Monday Friday, 8 am 5 pm
- Rotating phone Call
- System-wide integrated EMR EPIC
- Office staff includes an RN health coach, 4 MA s and an office manager
- Support from local specialists: Cardiology, Orthopedics, Oncology/Hematology, Surgery, Neurology, Urology, OB/GYN, and Wound
- 24/7 Hospitalist Service for inpatient care at Hospital
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Residency Stipend, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, & Life Insurance
- Live in nearby waterfront community on the Albemarle Sound