Our client who operates a reputable company in St Leonards has an exciting vacancy for a Post Completion Case Handler, to join their team. The position will play a key role in the business, reporting to the Conveyancers as well as liaising with other Team Leaders or Managers within the company.
- Supervised by the Team Manager, you will be responsible for managing a caseload on a day-to-day basis, which includes all aspects of the Post Completion process following Legal completion.
- Preparing application forms and submitting complex and non-complex matters to the Land Registry, as allocated by your Team Manager.
- Deal with Land Registry Requisitions and liaise with Land Registry.
- Liaise with Legal Teams and third parties, when additional information and/or documents are required/outstanding.
- Monitor the Registration progress, and keep Lenders informed, using the relevant platforms where applicable.
- Ensure files are stripped ready for closing.
- You will assist with daily reporting, and in the Team Manager's absence, issue the appropriate email reminders, raising any urgent matters to the relevant Team Managers.
Qualification's Skills and Experience Required
- Have and maintain a positive attitude and flexible approach to your work and your colleagues.
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or within a team.
- Personal commitment to equality and diversity.
- GCSE, or equivalent in Maths and English with a minimum grade C.
- A level, or equivalent, in Maths and English with a minimum grade C.
- Relevant experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook is essential
- Excellent communication skills, well-spoken and personable; able to get on with diverse personalities
- Friendly and approachable, reliable and consistent with flexible attitude to working practices and demands
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or within a team
- Personal commitment to equality and diversity
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension after 3 months service
- Additional holiday accrued after every year of service up to a maximum of 5 extra days
We will try to respond to reply to all applications. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited