The incumbent will be responsible for IT project implementation, application development on Derivatives Systems. The candidate should be experienced IT professionals with experience gained in developing critical application systems on Linux platform. Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for system development and project implementation activities including the business requirement analysis, resource estimation, schedule development, application development, testing and documentation.
- Design and develop systems with modern technologies.
- Collaborate with teams across IT departments
- Investigate and resolve design defects and technical issues;
- Perform quality review for software design and code changes.
- Undertake any other assignments and projects as assigned by supervisor
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- 8 years' application system development in large scale systems
- Strong development experience in Linux platform, Java, Web Application, Cloud and Database technology, FIX/Rest API programming
- Experience in Micro-service, Cloud application, Containerized Architecture, RESTful web service or Spring Boot;
- Experience in financial Mathematics like Spline model, EWMA will be an added advantage
- Experience in DevOps framework and tools (eg. Jira, Git, Jenkins, etc) and automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine or Junit.
- Good analytic mind, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficiency in SDLC methodology and documentation
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Relevant candidates with less years of experience will be considered as Senior Systems Analyst or Systems Analyst
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.