About the Role:
Recruitive are seeking an experienced Project Delivery Manager to join our implementation team in Cannock and work for a fast-growing SaaS business.
Job Title:Project Delivery Manager Location: Remote
Job Type: Full Time, PermanentSalary: Negotiable
Standard working hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
You'll work with some great people on some great projects, in a relaxed, friendly but professional atmosphere.
We will provide you with all the tools, the technology, the training, and the projects to not only contribute to our growth, but to also enhance your skills and knowledge.
Recruitive is a leading UK supplier of cloud-based end to end recruitment software. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join a growing SaaS company at a pivotal point in its history and develop a superb role within the implementation team.
- Own and manage the implementation of new projects
- Provide a high-quality customer service whilst engaging with the clients and internal departments during the implementation process
- Work collaboratively with our project manager and Product Validator, ensuring the entire project is managed effectively and efficiently
- Produce and maintain project plans, ensuring your customers are aware of activity at each stage of the project, effectively communicating where responsibilities reside
- Maintain and ensure project documentation and internal systems are updated appropriately
- Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time, in budget and to a high level of quality
- Pro-actively identifying opportunities for product upsell and increased revenue
- Ensure customers understand the true value of the products and services they have purchased
- Working closely with Sales, Technical and Client Services departments, to ensure and maintain a positive client attitude through the implementation process
- Continuously engaging and collaborate with the wider business to drive and achieve efficiency and savings throughout the implementation process
- PRINCE2 Certification (Preferred)
- Ability work across multiple projects, with high levels of complexity, based on a range of customer requirements
- Excellent organisational, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
- Work well under pressure
- Flexibility with a 'can do' enthusiastic approach
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Customer-centric in your approach to delivery
What we offer:
Apart from a working with a great team we offer:
- Generous Holiday Scheme
- Company Contributing Pension
- Remote Working