Title: Project Engineer (Air Intake Systems)
Division: Special Vehicle Operations
Contract Position based at: Fen End, Kenilworth
Rate: up to £26.32/hr Ltd umbrella
Project Engineer within the Special Vehicle Operations Powertrain Applications department, working on SVO air intake systems and engine covers.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for the management and delivery of a Powertrain subsystem for a JLR SVO programme.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Project Management
- JLR Systems
- Powertrain experience
- Automotive experience
- Experience of managing suppliers through development and delivery of automotive systems.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Familiarity with problem solving and quality tools e.g. DFMEA, PFMEA, 6-sigma... GD&T (General Dimensioning & Tolerances)
- Computer Literacy i.e. Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Comfortable presenting up to senior management, with experience of summarising complex issues and providing recommendations on how to proceed.
- A proactive approach to resolving problems and maintaining supplier relationships will be required.
- Experience with ait intake systems and/or other Powertrain systems.
- Familiarity with JLR WERS, APQP, AIMS etc
Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35
To apply please send your CV to
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.