Are you an experienced Project Engineer with UK Water experience looking to work for a leading UK Water Company? This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven Project Engineer to join a reputable company who can offer career progression opportunities as well as a busy workload.
- Manage the end to end delivery cycle of engineering projects (with a value of up-to £5M per annum) from the initial scope of the need, through to commissioning to work and handing back the completed project to the client.
- Maintain the process integrity of the sewage treatment works or pumping station.
- Ensure the management and delivery of these projects are executed safely, efficiently and cost effectively.
- Work collaboratively with delivery partners / contractors to ensure that schemes deliver on time.
- Drafting, vetting and approving pre-construction information, project plans, construction phase H&S plans (CPP) and commissioning plans.
- Overseeing the commissioning and handover of the project to the operational client.
- Ensuring appropriate training has been completed and that completion documents are available and handed over including test certificate and constructed drawings.
- Minimum HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Have experience of Project Engineering within the UK Water Sector, managing high value projects from start to finish.
- Experience within a commercial and technical role.
- Confident procuring qualified contractors and be commercially minded.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision under your own initiative.
- Experience in the delivery, design and estimating of engineering projects is critical, as is an awareness of Health and Safety issues with particular reference to construction works including CDM.
- Full Clean UK Driving License.
What is on offer?
- Salary of up to £50,000 p.a. plus car allowance.
- Pension match of up to 12%
- 26 days holiday.
- Opportunity to work on secured AMP7 Projects. .
- Flexible and agile working environment.
- Career progression opportunities.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions. For more information, please contact Molly Brown on or quote . Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions