Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Lubbock, Texas.
A reputable and well-established mental health center in Lubbock, TX is seeking an experienced Psychiatrist to join their team. This role is open to new graduates from residency! Relocation and sign-on bonuses are negotiable!
SALARY RANGE: $230,000.00 - $280,000.00
Essential Duties Major responsibilities:
- The general workweek is M-F, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Adult patients
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment for a specified patient population
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to the assessed medical conditions
- Identify mental disorders and determine the best treatments
- Knowledge of current principles, methods, and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment in the area of expertise
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the health center's mission statement.
- Must have an MD or DO degree from an accredited program/university with a completed residency in Psychiatry
- Must be a Texas state licensed Psychiatrist or eligible to obtain if out of state applicant
- Must be certified/eligible with the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
The Surrounding Community:
- Modern facility and equipment within the clinic.
- Safe, family-oriented community where a sense of community and neighborly interactions are prioritized
- Outdoor Recreational activities are found in abundance including hunting, hiking, camping, and more!
- Rich community history with plenty of art galleries, historical landmarks right in town, and local museums to explore
- Enjoy a simpler way of living away from the hustle and bustle of big cities!