Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Tampa, Florida.
FT Psychiatrist North Tampa
HNI Healthcare is recruiting dedicated Psychiatrist to join the behavioral health team in North Tampa, Florida. Enjoy appealing career opportunities as well as an idyllic place to live.
This opportunity features:
- 124-bed behavioral health hospital
- Flexible schedule 7 on/7 off (8a-5p)
- Excellent quality of life and compensation
- Comprehensive Full-time benefit package
- 2 APPs
- Perform initial intake assessment, history & physical and follow-up and discharge visits.
- Average 15-17 patient encounters daily
The VitalsMD Technology Advantage provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
Resources, Training & Culture HNI s exclusive HNICore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture s long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of psychiatric services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced medical education and training in Psychiatry.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.