Pulmonology opening in , Ohio. An exciting pulmonary/critical care opportunity is now available at a large and established medical facility in Ohio. The position offers a sign-on bonus, and you will be busy and productive yet enjoy a work-life balance. Privileges at a local hospital with an easy call schedule. You will work closely with other physicians, plus have huge referrals from other physicians. The facility is accepting board-certified or board-eligible applicants. This position will require a current OH license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you obtain one. Current fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on. You will enjoy living and working in this wonderful Ohio community with its share of lovely homes, great schools, safe neighborhoods, and outdoor activities. Most of all, you will enjoy its people, both the medical professionals you will work with and the patients you will treat.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To hear more details, please forward your CV to Click Here to Apply and follow up with a direct phone call to Austyn at Click Here to Apply . Refer to job .
- Pulmonary/critical care specialist needed for a busy medical center
- Excellent call schedule with a fantastic work-life balance
- Board certified or board eligible
- The facility is affiliated with a reputable and renowned institution
- Very competitive and rewarding compensation package
- Full medical benefits for the entire immediate family
- Sign-on bonus
- Exciting relocation package and assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail