Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £35k - £40k
A local uPVC & Aluminium window manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
The company is accredited with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & working towards ISO 50001.
Quality Manager - Job Overview:
Reporting into Technical Manager on site, QA Manager's role is to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues. Solid experience in quality control is required for this role. Reliable and competent professional for the continuation of a business life cycle. The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
Quality Manager - MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide staff
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes
- Appraise customers' requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all malfunctions to production to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Report monthly quality reports i.e. COQ
Quality Manager - SKILLS AND QUALITIES REQUIRED
The ideal candidate will come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Quality Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as C&G, HNC, HND or BEng
- Experience of Maintaining ISO 9001
- This is a standalone position so you mush have a hands on approach to Quality Management
- Ideally come from a Plastic Injection Moulding, Extrusion or Aluminium Manufacturing background although other manufacturing backgrounds will be considered.
- Proven Quality Control Skills
For more information please call Paul Gorton on .
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.