- Responsible for the Core Routing and Switching Technology Architecture, Engineering standards, best practices, and technical architecture models.
- Provide evaluation, architecture, and engineering support of enterprise data network solutions.
- Ensuring sufficient bandwidth to support the increasing cloud usage and digital applications PaaS models across the Asia region.
- Formulate automation framework for Engineering leverage tools.
- Support Routing, and Switching technology, as well as Wireless, SDWAN, DMVPN, IPSEC, VxLAN, MPLS, and Multicast.
- Maintain and monitor data network efficiency, performance, and security.
- At least 10 years of experience with Data Network Technology including security, wireless, multicast, Encryption, IPSec, DMVPN, VxLAN, BGP, and OSPF.
- Extensive knowledge in Campus and Branch Networking Engineering.
- Practitioner level on network automation using DevOps and CI/CD pipelines including Python, Shell, YAML, etc.
- Data Network knowledge in the following:
- • IP Routing - BGP, MP-BGP, OSPF, RIP, MPLS, L2-VPNs.
- • IP Routing Platforms - ISRg2, ASR1K, CRS-1/4/8, ASR 9k
- • Switching Platforms - Arista 7K, Cisco 9K, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco 6800
- • WAAS - Cisco Platforms, WCCP
- • Cisco Campus and Branch offering, Remote computing
- • VxLAN, Defense in Depth Ring Architecture, Network Security Concepts, Switching Technologies, Firewall Technologies
- CCNP is required.
- Knowledge of Network Automation, SDWAN, Viptela.
- Excellent communication skills in English. You will be working in an international banking environment.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at and put Regional Cloud Network Architect - Leading Financial Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at (EA License # 68987 )
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Lead Full Stack Software Engineer (Java Springboot)
2) C++ Software Developer - Liro Curves
3) Senior EQ QPS (C++) Connectivity Developer