- Design research projects plan and ensure that they are meeting deadlines and milestones, goals.
- Compiling data about research topics that are popular among consumers, which can then be used to create new technology or capabilities that meet consumers' needs.
- Coordinating the activities of scientists, engineers, and other researchers involved in projects.
- Conducting research on emerging trends in the industry to identify new opportunities for growth.
- At least 5 years of experience in Innovative Tech or FinTech research.
- Experience in managing teams working on AI, Web3, Big Data, and Analytics.
- Sound technical understanding across areas and excellent understanding of business issues. Ability to create plans to align technical issues with business strategy.
- Strong ability to see the whole picture and to focus on the important details in a pragmatic and result-oriented way with the ability to challenge when needed.
- Strong partnering skills, with the ability to work across all levels of the organisation and multiple countries, effectively collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals that looking to be an integral part of the pioneering team in Singapore to work closely with C-level stakeholders in the FinTech space.
Please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)