About the role
We are now looking for an experienced Sales Manager to build and manage a network of large customers and potential key accounts s for our TeamMate Audit, Controls, and Data Analytics solutions within the APAC region.
TeamMate software is used by audit professionals all over the world and is recognized as the award-winning audit management system that increases the efficiency and productivity of the entire internal audit process, including: risk assessment, planning, scheduling, execution, review, report generation, trend analysis, audit committee reporting and storage.
This is a full-time permanent position, based in Shenton Way, Singapore (Hybrid working).
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the product. Develop, present and sell a value proposition
- Negotiate product/service terms based on discretion in line with department policies and guidelines
- Manage complex or high-profile territories and/or accounts
- Conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customers' senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies
- Travel to and attend conferences, events and customer meetings as required
The ideal candidate possesses:
- 7+ years' experience in Field Sales or Account Management or other equivalent experience with a proven successful track record in enterprise software solutions sales
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Deep understanding of business, financials, products/services and the market
- Ability to plan own territory/accounts and manage resources accordingly
- Recognized as an expert in one or more areas with an external reputation within industry
About Our Values
Wolters Kluwer continuously strives for an inclusive company culture in which we attract, develop, and retain high-performing, productive, engaged, and diverse talent to deliver on our strategy. As a global company, having a diverse workforce from different backgrounds, nationalities, races, genders, gender identities, ages, sexual orientations, physical disabilities, religions, expertise and talents is of the utmost importance.
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: