Sales & Reservations Executive Required. Our client is a leading passenger transport operator providing services to the educational, corporate, and public sectors in the UK and Europe and operating a Kent to London scheduled commuter service. This position will suit a motivated and ambitious individual who wants to hold a critical role in a fast-growing driven family company.
In this role, you will be responsible for dealing with all day-to-day sales enquiries and requests from new prospects and potential customers. You will form long-term solid relationships with a large section of our client base, meeting and exceeding their needs. You will embody the company's vision and values and use these to maximise the potential of all clients across multiple channels, including telephone, email, and face to face.
Sales & Reservations Executive - Position Overview
- Provide exceptional customer service and satisfaction in-line with our brand promise.
- Establish customer's travel needs to provide suitable solutions that meet their requirements.
- Promptly provide and pursue quotations and enquiries.
- Promote and upsell high-tier and ancillary services.
- Manage a diverse range of customer accounts including corporate clients, educational sector clients, large scale event transport, disaster and business continuity transport, emergency, and flight delay transport.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the company's products.
- Comprehensively process bookings and accompanying requirements, supporting flawless service delivery.
- Support front-line colleagues in adherence with company and client-specific needs.
- Manage client feedback and work with colleagues to drive continual improvement.
- Resolve any customer issues arising
- Form strong working relationships with third-party operators.
- Meticulously process data reporting functions.
- Achieve personal KPI's and monthly sales targets.
- Other administrative and customer-related tasks.
Sales & Reservations Executive - Position Requirements
- Ability to form mutually beneficial relationships with customers and colleagues that increase sales.
- Motivated with a positive outlook helping to drive continual improvement within the business.
- Meticulously organised and a strong problem solver capable of working under pressure and in line with critical protocols and deadlines.
- Work well as an individual and as part of a diverse team to meet and exceed targets.
- Experience in account management or business development with a proven ability to drive year on year growth an advantage.
- Experience in consultative and solution-based selling.
- Gravitas - is credible internally and when customer facing.
- Previous experience within the transport sector
Sales & Reservations Executive - Position Remuneration
- £19,000 - £25,000 salary depending on experience and ability. Plus OTE.
- 08:30-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
- Company pension.
- Free commuter coach travel on company routes for you and your partner.