Sales TrainerHinckleyC £30,000 p.a. plus £20,000 bonus
- Are you an enthusiastic sales trainer with experience of working in a high energy call centre environment?
- Do you have experience in coaching and mentoring high performing sales teams?
- Are you looking to work for a forward thinking company who are growing rapidly and can offer fantastic benefits and career progression opportunities?
The Company:ER Recruitment are excited to be working our client, a leading provider within their industry who have doubled their turnover in the last 12 months and who are now looking for a Sales Trainer to join their Business Sales Team to maximises sales effectiveness and revenue by identifying development opportunities and delivering sales training and coaching.Role & Responsibilities of the Sales Trainer:
- Work in conjunction with the Quality & Induction Co-Ordinator to deliver the induction training of all new Telesales Executives ensuring that they have the knowledge, skills and motivation to meet the targets set.
- Deliver an on-going training schedule for the sales floor to ensure we have a world class sales function
- Identify individual training needs of the Business Sales Team and to effectively communicate with the Business Sales Team Floor Managers to ensure that the performance and productivity of all Business Sales Team is increased.
- Ensure trainings in place to maximise productivity of sales from our CRM by providing on-going training in the use of Salesforce and keeping up to date with any developments and implementing across the department.
- Liaise with the Supercoach Team Manager to design and update all training course materials in line with the business needs.
- Ensure that all training is of a professional standard and that Business Sales Team are able to meet the standard required by the business and achieve targets.
- Work with the Head of Telesales, the Business Sales Management Team and Supercoach Team Manager to ensure the appropriate and ongoing team development.
- Review the effectiveness of Sales Training against company requirements, in terms of the appropriateness and quality of training courses.
- Maintain and up to date training records for all sales team staff and review monthly with the Head of Department.
- Share best practice across the group of companies on sales training and coaching.
About You as the Sales Trainer:
- Proven track record in delivering results in a high energy call centre environment.
- Previous experience in a sales training environment
- Ability to create and prepare training material and documentation
- Experience of using a CRM system, Salesforce ideally
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the sales process
- Ability to motivate, inspire and develop others
- A confident, strong, friendly personality
- Self-motivated with ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Flexibility to travel to Glasgow once a month
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.While we aim to get back to all applicants, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.We look forward to helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career, please feel free to refer them to us.We look forward to hearing from you.