School Admin Required - Southwark
Salary/ Rate: £12 - £15 per hour depending on experience
Remedy Education is looking for an Office Administrator to work in a school in the Southwark area. Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic and polite individual who has school office experience. SIMS experience would be desirable but not essential. The role will start as soon as possible until the end of the academic year.
The role will include;
- Handling calls, emails and general enquiries
- Liaising with parents, teachers and other agencies
- To organise newsletters, letters to parents
- Order stationary and resources
- Arrange supply staff
- Ensure the pupils safety and follow school policy
To be considered for the role you must have:
- At least 6 months experience within the last 2 years
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Legal right to work in the UK
In return Remedy Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on to find out about other opportunities we have available.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the South East London then please send on their details to Remedy Education to earn £100 cash