Senior Account Manager (Digital) - Bristol/Hybrid£35,000 - £45,000k pa + benefits Immediate Hire!!
I am looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Account Manager to join reputable digital agency working with ambitious brands across a range of consumer, retail, and B2B sectors. Their offering are end-to-end solutions in website design and build, digital marketing, UX, technological support, and hosting. You will be given full empowerment of their accounts and be supported by the managing director to help build relationships and offerings. This is a hybrid office/work environment.
Main Responsibilities: You will be responsible for liaising with clients and nurturing accounts to help our client to deliver the best possible digital solutions. You'll also help shape the account management offering and process for the agency. In collaboration with the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of client liaisons and digital projects. This includes:
- Taking client briefs and translating them into activation briefs for the internal team.
- Leading client status meetings and comms.
- Driving the internal client team to deliver exceptional work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Always ensuring commercial health across projects.
- As a senior manager, understand the skills/knowledge gaps of less experienced members of the team and identify how to support them.
- Adhering to client management best practices and understanding the impact on the business.
Candidate Requirements: You will be digital-focused, enjoy technology trends, and understand how these trends can benefit returning revenue for our clients. As a seasoned Account Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A good understanding of digital marketing channels and platforms such as WordPress, Woo Commerce, Shopify, Umbraco and other core CMS offerings.
- Good communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to articulate and converse with confidence, demonstrating good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and prioritise multiple demands
- Good commercial awareness.
- A passion for digital and a desire to learn new skills.
- Experience or an understanding of Digital UI, UX, Analytics & Optimization.
- Understanding of the wider marketing mix
- Knowledge of Google technology stack an advantage
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
This role will be predominantly based in Bristol so the ability to commute to the office is a must. Although our client is an office-based agency, they do offer work-from-home days.
In return our client can offer fantastic opportunity to change your career with great benefits below.Benefits:
- 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Christmas shutdown
- A salary sacrifice pension
- Retail discounts
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Reduced gym memberships
- Access to employee welfare support and counselling services
- Dedicated personal development time and budget
Please be aware the successful applicant will be subject to a Basic / Standard DBS check and must have the right to work in the UK.
Keen. Please apply ASAP to Kristina