Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Responsible for the day-to-day account management of largest and/or most complex client accounts. Builds, expands, and solidifies relationships with existing clients at all levels within the company and leads appropriate resources to address the client's risk/capital management needs. Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and coverage levels. Has retention goals. Cultivates relationships with most senior buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers. Has retention goals for assigned group of accounts. Prepare and negotiate fee-based pricing of services, ensuring account profitability in a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the client service agreement. Seeks out additional opportunities to grow book of business and enhance relationships Possesses strong coverage expertise and can articulate well to clients
- Bachelor's degree and 5 or more years client coordination and/or claims management experience OR High School degree and 10 years client coordination and/or claims management experience.
- Able and willing to travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Professional designation may be preferred, such as CPCU, CIC or ARM. Minimum 1 year experience with A.J. Gallagher
- 5 years of commercial construction expertise Coverage, Contract and Certificate of Insurance experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to quickly determine critical issues.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older or must demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.