is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We're the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as SHEIN, Grab, Shopback, PRISM+, Binance, Sony Electronics and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That's why we're number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor's list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we're just getting started. We're building diverse and inclusive teams around the world - because that's how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today. About The Role
is seeking a motivated Senior Associate, Relationship Management to join our Treasury APAC team. Reporting to our Regional APAC Treasurer and Senior Relationship Manager you'll be working on a growing portfolio of partners in the APAC region and will be the main point of contact for external and internal queries in relation to payments processing and compliance. About You
What You'll Be Doing
- 5+ years of experience in Treasury
- Experience in managing banking relationships and understanding of Treasury topics across Cash, Liquidity and Capital Management is essential
- Ability to build strong professional relationships and with good presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Strong business orientation and ability to handle and prioritise high workload in a fast-paced environment.
- "Can do" attitude with a positive mentality
- Experience in cash and treasury management services
- Good understanding of banking onboarding processes is a plus
What we stand for
- Help establish and manage relationships with existing and new key contacts at partner banks in the APAC region as well as internal partners;
- Providing assistance on banking infrastructure requirements in new countries/verticals;
- Being able to support Treasury requirements across cash management, FX, Financing solutions, etc working with our banking partners
- Assisting on other Treasury topics such as Capital Management, reviewing schemes, and safeguarding reconciliations daily
- Efficiently handling queries from internal and external partners, related to payments processing, liquidity, Fx, and compliance topics.
- Coordination of and attendance at external bank meetings, including write-up and distribution of call reports and follow-up actions, see through to completion;
- Monitoring and updating online bank accounts accesses;
- Coordinating the execution of Due Diligence questionnaires, KYC, and Onboarding requirements;If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be suitable for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
At , everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together. Want to see us in action? Take a peek inside here . More about
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion. We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world - and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we'll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We'd love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We'll be happy to support you.