To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Products and Technology Job Details Our team is focused on reducing the inherent risk in Salesforce common infrastructure and controls. We implement this by partnering with engineering teams where we offer competent, concrete and important security design advice, conducting threat models and design reviews, leveraging automation to scale our reach/coverage, etc. Our projects are vastly complicated due to the inherent nature of most of the services that we review, but we succeed by recommending solutions that provide substantially trade off between security architecture, business, and operational security concerns.
- Demonstrated ability and experience securing large complex enterprise architectures or systems deployed in public cloud
- Demonstrated ability and experience performing threat modeling / data flow diagramming / architecture risk analysis, identifying bugs and flaws and driving work items from these activities to resolution
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineers to identify the trade-offs of different solutions and recommend the ideal design to meet security requirements.
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements
- Experience with cloud and on-prem hybrid deployment architecture
- A passion around improving the security development lifecycle and delivering security guidance to engineers in language they understand.
- Strong writing and presentation skills. Should be able to communicate at all levels in the organizations and in some situations act as a technical writer. Possess the ability to communicate concisely, clearly, and thoughtfully to partners from a variety of backgrounds, including those who are non-technical.
- Offensive mentality: consider abuse and charge paths as well as the defensive attitude to recommendations to prevent them
- Ability to adapt to evolving security and business priorities quickly and optimally.
- CS Degree or a related technical degree required
- A functional understanding of one or more public cloud providers: AWS / GCP / Azure
- Network specific certifications; CCNP Security, AWS Advanced Networking Specialty, CompTIA Network+, CISSP, GCIH
- Experience with building or specifying requirements for security automation
- Familiarity with SIEM and SOAR tools and abilities
- Experience in automation scripting (Ansible, Terraform)
- Reasonable understanding of cryptography and able to recommend standard solutions for protecting data at rest and in storage, transport and identity purposes
- Ability to work with data, identify trends and propose comprehensive mitigations that eradicate systemic security concerns
- Public profile and history of delivering talks and presentations at leading security conferences. Preference to individuals who have given talks about the the architecture of secured systems
- Experience handling or participating in an information security program and improving or proposing improvements to a secure development lifecycle
- Some experience performing penetration testing or familiarity with the process
- Familiarity with compliance and security requirements and an ability to translate these product requirements.
- Working knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 Security vulnerabilities and/or WASC 25 Security Vulnerabilities
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the Worlds Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win.
Join us! For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $104,600. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link:
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form () . Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc () . and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc () . and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc () . and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc () . or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.