Senior IT Customer Support Analyst (Remote)
KBR is seeking a Senior IT Customer Support Analyst to join our team in supporting NAVAIRs Aviation Product Lifecycle Management (AvPLM). The person will be responsible for supporting maintenance, customization and architectural enhancements related to the Siemens Teamcenter environment. This software platform will provide product lifecycle management improvements across the Naval Aviation enterprise. The candidate should be a self-starter with impeccable attention to detail and knowledge of common programming design patterns and best practices.
Desired qualities and experience:
- Current DoD 8570 certification
- Experience in systems administration, Operations & Maintenance (O&M), and IT customer support
- Experience installing and maintaining COTS/GOTS software
- Experience with Windows OS systems administration
- Experience with server administration
- Knowledge of cloud-based systems administrations or solutions/application engineering
- Knowledge of software license management tools like FlexLM is preferred
- Knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter is preferred
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle and Agile methodologies
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate should be a self-starter and capable of working independently
- Must be a US citizen
- Must hold an active TS clearance or Secret with Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- Should hold CompTIA Sec+ CE
- Bachelor of Science in an IT related field and 2+ years of experience
In compliance with the U.S. federal governments vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.