This is a well-established corporate bank expanding in Asia region, they are seeking to hire a Senior IT Operation Manager on IT support for hardware, software installation and maintenance as well as Field Support services to the business users. This position will directly report to the department head and lead a small team.
- Report directly to Department Head and lead a small team. Responsible for managing planning and control for IT system operations and services for business end-users of the Bank
- You will develop and manage IT policies, procedures and documentation
- Manage IT projects for Data Center efficiency improvements and coordinate with other working teams for project activities
- Looking after perform system problem diagnosis of hardware, software and application, ad-hoc support is required and follow up action with service vendors
- Plan and develop measures to minimize IT system operation risk
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years related work experience in Information Technology, preferably gained in banking or financial industry
- Experience in project management or data centre services will be an advantage
- CISA ITIL, PMP qualification is highly preferable
- Proficiency in IT infrastructure products including network, enterprise system management, network & Wifi solutions, VPN concentrators, link balancers, load balancers Network management tools
- Excellent stakeholder management, vendor management and communication skills
- Hands-on, all-rounded, energetic, highly motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of oral and written English and Chinese
If you believe you have the relevant skill and experience and is interested in this position, kindly get in touch with Raymond Cheung with your CV and contact details or call to engage in a confidential discussion.