Our client is well-known and expanding bank and now looking for high calibre to join their group.
- Lead digital channel projects on key areas, such as digital acquisition, channel accessibility, usage, payment, digital products application and channel security.
- Managing digital projects through the whole development cycle on business proposal preparation, vendor selection, user requirement formation, project testing and execution management.
- Work closely with product owners in digitizing the product sale channels.
- Manage the channel development budget and revenue generation to meet business and channel P&L and cost.
- Work closely with different team of developers, vendors, partners and end users.
- Enhance the UX and digital engagement and ensure the customer journey is seamless with customer centric design
- conduct data analysis and keep abreast of market update in banking and financial industry.
- Degree holder in business administration, finance, computer science, e-Commerce or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 relevant years of experience in internet/mobile banking development and channel management in banking
- Solid project management experience in banking industry
- Strong analytical skill, strong partnership management skills
- Understand of regulatory guidelines and risk control
- Self-motivated, independent with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken English and Chinese
To apply, please send your detailed resume to eppie at connersconsulting dot com or contact Eppie Lee at for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong