Responsibilities of the Role:
- Oversee the translation of business requirements into functional and technical designs aligned with agreed architectural standards and best practices.
- Be accountable for the production of the project deliverables within agreed timescale and quality
- Monitor and report on project progress and ensure all project commitments are met
- Develop a detailed project plan with milestone and deliverable for each phase of the project
- Evaluate new technology solutions to ensure the feasibility and compatibility with the existing systems
- Ensure appropriate technology standards are adopted and that effective quality controls are built into the project plan and that mechanisms are in place to assure it
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including business users, vendors, and organizations.
Required Skills for the Role:
- University graduate in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant disciplines.
- Proven project management skill in managing IT project resources, timelines, budgets, deliverables, and risks in quality manner.
- At least 10 years of experience of Project Management, ideally with some Enterprise exposure
- Solid understanding of IT processes is highly advantageous
- Project Management Certification (e.g. Prince or PMP)
- Solid understanding of ITIL with ITIL foundation certificate advantageous.
- Ability to communicate strongly to senior managers and stakeholders, as well as vendors.
- Demonstrable experience managing concurrent teams, workstreams, and initiatives.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, ability to build rapport and credibility, and clearly articulate a value proposition.
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to with "Project Manager - Network Transformation" in the subject line.