Site Manager - New Build Housing
We are currently searching for an experienced Site Manager, for our client a successful upcoming housing developer. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
Reporting to the Construction Director you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day running of the development and provide clear direction to those working on the site, monitoring them on their responsibilities and targets
- Manage and implement health and safety procedures
- Manage, motivate and support directly employed site staff
- Ensure site presentation is always maintained
- Deliver all aspects of the production requirements with relevance to technical and planning documents
- Fully conform to building regulations
- Ensure works are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality standards
To be successful in the role you MUST have experience in new build housing and possess the following skills and attributes:
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working as an Site Manager with a high volume residential house builder.