Smart Meter/Duel Fuel engineer required for UK's largest energy and in-home servicing supplier that serve over 6.5 million customers every year. They are currently looking for experienced Smart Meter Engineers to join their expanding team that can help further enhance their brand reputation and serve their customers with a high level of customer service and work.
The Duel Fuel Engineer will be required to have over 2 years' experience with Smart Meter installations & will be prepared to work throughout the local area.
This role requires CCN1, CMA1 or MET1 qualifications alongside a full UK driving licence.
Smart Meter Engineer - London Position Requirements
- CCN1 or CMA1
- A full UK driving licence with 6 points or less
- Experience in domestic gas & electric meter installations
Smart Meter Engineer - London Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary of £29,725
- Bonus which can be taken in time off or as a cash payment
- £3,000 sign on bonus - £1,500 paid in first pay cheque, £1,500 paid after 12 months' service
- 33 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Company discounts
- Enhanced sick pay
- Private healthcare
- Company van, fuel card, state of the art tablet and smart phone
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.