Techem has been a leader in the real estate industry for almost 70 years: we offer smart solutions for greater energy efficiency in buildings in around 20 countries worldwide.
For our fast-growing Digital IT team, we are looking for smart, creative minds and passionate tinkerers who are passionate about cutting-edge software development and digital energy solutions as well as the Internet of Things. Do you feel addressed and do you also have friends and colleagues (m,w,d) in mind who would also fit in perfectly with us? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
Becoming a part of Techem means being a part of the energy transition - in a forward-looking and agile working environment. Join us as:
Software Quality Engineer (f/m/d) , Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d) , Software Tester (m/f/d), R-100426
Location: remote (Germany, EU) or Eschborn, Bielefeld.
- Ensure software and system quality in complex and distributed systems across all development and testing phases.
- Close cooperation with specialist departments, IT development and IT operations.
- Design and implementation of tests and test automation in IT development projects.
- Design of test cases and test data as well as execution and documentation of tests in the project team.
- Support and further development of test processes, automation and test tools as well as the automation framework.
- We are a strong team and complement each other in our skills
- We have one thing in common: a desire for new, digital services for our customers
- For us, the person counts more than the position or hierarchy level
- Completed studies in the field of (business) computer science or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of professional experience in the area of software testing as well as the setup and maintenance of test automation
- Knowledge in test specification techniques and methods, test case creation, test data creation and test execution.
- Development and programming skills
- Knowledge of various development methodologies and experience in agile project work.
- Of advantage: ISTQB qualification or comparable
- Your strengths lie in the ability to identify and solve problems, but also in smart and efficient communication - good German and English skills
- Personally, you see yourself as a team-oriented person with enthusiasm for new technologies and digital products, which can also laugh with colleagues besides all professionalism sometimes
Our highlights and offers to you:
- An exciting task in the most important issue of our time: combating climate change!
- A great team spirit, where everyone digitizes, sprints and moves a lot together
- Data and experience from an IoT champion with over 50 million wireless sensors, where data processing is the core value proposition
- State-of-the-art software environments, e.g. on Azure Cloud as well as agile approaches and tools.
- Freedom in mobile working and modern communication tools
- Supplementary meetings with your team e.g. in Eschborn or Bielefeld
Good start at Techem: digital "Welcome Call" for all new employees, 2-day onboarding event, individual familiarization plans and job shadowing, quick assumption of responsibility, creative freedom, as well as friendly colleagues who are available for advice and support
Working at Techem means: working at one of the leading companies for the digitalization of the energy transition in buildings, short decision-making paths, flat hierarchies, open duz and corporate culture, regular digital communication formats of the management, 30 days of vacation, special vacations and payments, own company laptop, travel allowance, capital-forming benefits, subsidy for company pension plan
Personal development at Techem: freedom to develop your own creativity and skills, a wide range of opportunities to develop both as a specialist and as a manager, such as with our systematic development program "STEP" or a varied seminar program as part of our "Techem Academy"
For our employees: flexible working hours, mobile working, a modern working environment as well as free water, Fairtrade coffee and tea at all locations, very good transport connections to the headquarters in Eschborn, varied event formats, Techem leasing bike, an active health management "Techem Vital" (e.g. courses, discounted fitness offers, free employee counseling) and benefits through participation in the "Corporate Benefits" program
Best opportunities to help shape the future of the energy industry: digital and dynamic environment where IT is at the center, agile way of working and cross-functional teams, forward-looking projects, new technologies and working methods as well as freedom for ideas to drive the energy transition forward, good networking and collegial cooperation for joint success and synergies, an understanding of values characterized by openness, honesty, clarity and commitment
Get things moving: send us your application via the online application form including job code, salary requirement and earliest possible starting date.
We ask to refrain from service provider offers.
Techem Energy Services Ltd.
Ms. Cindy Berger
Main street 89